LEGENDARY STYLE, REFINED.
The legend lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07, a low-cut take on the iconic AF1 that blends classic court style and striking color contrast.
- Leather and synthetic upper provides a premium feel.
- Nike Air unit delivers underfoot cushioning.
- Low-cut collar lets your ankle move freely.
- Color-contrasting branding offers striking style.
- Perforations in the vamp enhance ventilation.
- Non-marking rubber outsole gives traction and durability.
- Style: AO2423-101
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the blacktop, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.